Yes, that stuff was made by me :o

Yes, that stuff was made by me :o

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

R.I.P.

R.I.P. GTA SA
R.I.P. ZModeler 2

I won't be doing anything more, unless I get an huge inspiration.

The blog will still be up, but I'm going to remove the request form.

I also played Team Fortress 2 a lot and it seems that the will to play that game died at the same time as GTA SA.

Right now I'm playing GRID Autosport that I bought with stuff I sold on TF2, and when GTA V for PS4 is out I'll be racing on GTA V as well with a guy called Gun1t123, he has an YT channel that only talks about GTA V racing, and as I'm in love with racing, why not racing on the game I've been converting cars from?

Sorry for not completing your requests, I am very sorry, but I can't even open ZModeler, the memories it brings, they're at the same time sad but also very BORING, and I can't stand this boredom anymore.

The Voltic was done under a lot of pressure, but it came out well, and people seemed to like it, and quality was a thing that was always with my mods, and will ever be if I get back to it.

I-G-G-Y is love, I-G-G-Y is lyfe.

My apologies and best regards,
Nismo.

11 comments:

  1. please finish feltzer :( you promised us the feltzer please finish it please please as a last work please you are the best in gta inside doing mods, please i beg you finish feltzer i love that car please finish it please nismo please finish feltzer :(
    if you can do feltzer to replace infernus as it a fast car
    please please please, finish feltzer )': i really want feltzer please...

    ReplyDelete
  2. please nismo please :( do the feltzer as if it was your fans last wish :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. please do feltzer nismo please answer me please
    we love you please do feltzer... please one last car...

    ReplyDelete
  4. only feltzer... please i beg...

    ReplyDelete
  5. nismo please :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. answer me please :( dont let me down :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. dont leave us without feltzer please please please
    nismo please come back you are the best :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. feltzer please dont let automan do it because he is a shit, he doesnt know how to do text in the plates for example!!!
    please do feltzer... i will love you forever

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why You Can`t Open ZModeler?
    You Can Ask Your Friend To Fix It
    Btw What Is The Problem?Your Mod Is So Cool

    ReplyDelete
  10. Provide online booking of taxi services must visit this site
    tunbridge wells taxi

    ReplyDelete